I know that Stranger, founder of the blog Blah3, reads this site occasionally, so I wanted to give a shout out to the man. Go read his stuff, it’s great. Also, just for kicks, I thought I’d remind him that I’m the one who convinced Dave Barry to announce his site was “Fair and Balanced” in August 2003 during Blah3’s “Fair and Balanced Roll Call”, which I unearthed via the Wabac Machine. And dude, let me know when you come back to Rhode Island with your band. I missed you last year.
Jimmy Carter, the second best president in my lifetime, posts another diary on Kos trying to get his son Jack elected to the senate from Nevada.
Look at the size of this liger.
David Letterman's “top ten” archive, going all the way back to August of 1993.
Buy your solid gold gameboy, with diamond control buttons, here.
Remember the big stink twenty years ago about ozone depletion? What, you think it just went away by itself? Now why can’t this same approach be taken with climate change and why is this even a partisan topic? I don’t understand the stupidity of Republicans. I really don’t. [Update: Darksyde has more.]
- Pretty Girls Don't Cry (Chris Isaak)
- Walkin' After Midnight (Cowboy Junkies)
- Racing In The Street (Bruce Springsteen)
- Creeps Like Me (Lyle Lovett)
- Cry On My Shoulder (Bonnie Raitt)
- All Good Things (Jackson Browne)
- Shredding The Documents (John Hiatt)
- Do Right To Me Baby (Bob Dylan)
- Banana Republics (Jimmy Buffett)
- Horsey (Hem)