Fuzzy Zoeller’s amazing hole-in-one. I actually aced a hole when I was thirteen. It was a par three that went over a pond and since I always lost a ball on that hole I used the most beat up one I had. Titleist mounted it on a trophy for me, which was pretty funny. I’m not at all a packrat, but I still have the newspaper clipping (but not the trophy). I crossed out “14” when I was a kid because they got my age wrong.
Buy your child’s gas hood here.
50 weight loss tips.
This article from Media Matters is a must read. Sure, it’s got nothing in it that those of us who have been paying attention these past 15 years haven’t known, but it’s all laid out extremely well.
Movie Rating: Phone Booth.
This was a really great thriller, featuring one of my favorite actors, Forest Whitaker. If I had noticed that it was directed by Joel “I nearly killed the Batman franchise” Schumacher I might have passed on it. 4.2 starfish out of 5.
Happy Birthday Mom. Not sure how many 41 year old guys would admit this, but I have the greatest mother on the planet. Love ya.
[Afternoon Update: Bah. Forgot Friday's iPod shuffle so I'll put it under the fold.]
- Mississippi (Bob Dylan)
- If I Give My Soul (Johnny Cash)
- Man In The Long Black Coat (Joan Osborne)
- How Does A Duck Know (Crash Test Dummies)
- You Got Me Rocking (Rolling Stones)
- Dog River Blues (Alan Jackson)
- Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)
- Ship Of Fools (Elvis Costello)
- Good Year For The Roses (Elvis Costello)
- Don't Do Me Like That (Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers)