The top ten worst jobs in science. I had a side business, which I started when I was 14 and folded a couple of years ago, that qualified as number five on this list. It wasn’t so bad. And I guess I would technically qualify for number eight as well.
Here are the world’s top ten disappointing tourists spots.
The top ten incredible recordings. It includes the last thirty minutes of audio at Jonestown in 1978.
Top ten songs included in this week's iPod shuffle:
- Somewhere Along the Line (Billy Joel)
- Bosque County Romance (Lyle Lovett)
- Wild Night (John Mellencamp)
- Nebraska (Bruce Springsteen)
- Sunshine (Jonathan Edwards)
- I'm Not Sayin' (Gordon Lightfoot)
- Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters (Elton John)
- I Am a Lonesome Hobo (Bob Dylan)
- Handbags and Gladrags (Rod Stewart)
- Hurts So Good (John Mellencamp)