In this photo essay, Reuters shows us a group of recent college graduates from this struggling generation who have abandoned hope at finding jobs in their chosen fields.
You might be surprised to learn that the reason the new TV season starts in September is because of automobiles. In the early days of television car companies were the primary advertisers, and September is when the new models came out. There was no reason to advertise in the summer before the fall rollout, and the tradition stuck.
- Lawless Avenues (Jackson Browne)
- Between a Laugh and a Tear (John Mellencamp)
- Down in Flames (Little Feat)
- Book of Dreams (Bruce Springsteen)
- Lake Charles (Lucinda Williams)